Whether you just moved to your new Austin home, transferred or just need to get in touch with your child’s school.
I have put together an easy and simple Cheat Sheet below.
- How do I enroll my child in Austin Independent School District?
In case you just moved into your new Austin home and haven’t had time to enroll your child into AISD, here is where to start:
To enroll your child, you must go to the school your child should attend and provide a birth certificate, current record of immunizations, and the child’s last report card. For Kindergarten eligibility, the student must be five years old on or before September 1st of the current year. For additional information,
- click here: https://www.austinisd.org/parent-information/student-registrationIf you are unsure which school your child should attend, call the Office of Student Services at 414-1726 to determine school assignment by residential address or
- click here: https://access.austinisd.org/school_boundaries/
- Where can I find information about my child’s school?
If you need to get in touch with your child’s school, AISD website offers information on each campus in addition to providing a link to their individual site.
- Click here: https://www.austinisd.org/schools/campuses
- How do I apply for a transfer for my child?
If you need to apply for your child to transfer you can go to “The Office of Student Services” this link will provide you with detailed
- Click here: https://www.austinisd.org/transfer
- Do I need a pass to visit my child’s classroom?
Yes, All visitors are required to sign in the front office. At that time, a visitor’s badge will be given to you. You are to wear the badge at all times while on campus.
- What time does school start?
Below you will find the starting school times for Elementary, Middle and High School: In general,
- Elementary school starts at 7:45 a.m.
- Middle school begins at 8:20 a.m.
- High school start time is 9:00 a.m.
Please note students must be in class by these times.If you happen to need information specific to your child’s campus, please contact the campus.
Hope this Sheet Cheat helps during those busy school days, just around the corner!
In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact Rudder Realty with any Real Estate needs you might have.